Monday, July 30, 2007

Field Trip Suggestions

Designers, here are some ideas for field trips. Have a peek and let's discuss this Tuesday evening in class. We might be able to do something either Thursday evening or a portion of Saturday. I will continue to check exhibition/museum hours as can you.

Send more suggestions and I can post them here OR you can comment and link websites yourself. Either way is fine with me. I'm more than happy to post things, to be sure designers see these ideas.

Joan's Ideas for field trips:
The Decordova in Lincoln Joan says she hasn't been there in years, love the outdoor art and more, I agree, I was last there in the autumn of 2004. Should we choose this as a field trip, we could also design a tri-fold brochure promoting this museum. I have seen other designers do this as an exercise....you'd have the luxury of having seen the place first hand, then designing.

The Fuller Craft Museum --contemporary crafts in Brockton, MA. Neither Joan nor I have ever been here, but sounds intriguing!

No comments: